April Challenge Chase
Complete a Challenge a week to earn a special discount in our store!
Do you love a Challenge? Or should we say lots of Challenges? Then you should join our monthly Challenge Chase. To participate, just complete at least one Challenge per week for one month, and submit a layout for our Monthly #Hashtag challenge. Every month you complete The Chase, you will be rewarded with a one-time coupon for 25% off that you can use in our store the next month.
Here is all the info you need to know to join our Challenge Chase:
- Sign-up in this thread so you can be added to the Challenge Chase Tracking Sheet. Prizes will be awarded from the tracking sheet, so make sure you sign up! The tracking sheet is located in the 2nd post of this thread and will be updated at least twice a week.
- Post at least one challenge layout in each calendar week of the month.
Week 1 – April 1-10
Week 2 – April 10-17
Week 3 – April 17- 24
Week 4 – April 24–30
- Each week, you may choose to participate in either the Weekly Newsletter Challenge (posted on Tuesdays) or the Weekend Wildcard Challenge (posted on Saturdays). It doesn’t matter if you pick the Weekly or Weekend Challenge (or switch back and forth) as long as you post at least one challenge layout in each calendar week of the month. Partial weeks of less than three days don’t count as a full week.
- Layouts must be posted to our Challenge Galleries (Newsletter & Weekend) and meet our challenge layout criteria.
- Submit a layout for our Monthly #Hashtag Challenge. Your #Hashtag Challenge layout can be posted at any time during the month but does not count toward one of the weekly challenges. When posting on social media, be sure the visibility settings are public or we won’t be able to find them!
- You can add the #sgdigiearth to any layout that fits the earth day theme; however, the same layout can’t get credit for two spots on the chart.
- The April #Hashtag Challenge uses the tag #sgdigiearth. Team members also need to use the #scrapgirls hashtag. While it isn’t required for all members, we’d love it if you all used both tags in your social media layout posts.
- Post the links to your qualifying layouts in this Challenge Chase thread so we know you’ve met the challenge!
- It is okay to post the previous week’s challenge the following week for credit. I will use the post date on the layout (not the specific challenge) to determine which week the challenge applies to.
While only one layout is required for the challenge, the tracking sheet has spots for both challenges. Feel free to post another link if you finish both! We’d love to see how many of you are doing them all.
For those who meet our Challenge Chase each month, coupons for 25% off our store will be sent out the first week of the following month and must be used in that month.
We even have this Challenge Chase Blinkie for you to sport in your signature!